Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-11 Origin: Site
Hydroxytyrosol, antioxidant and free radical scavenging ability is higher than some other synthetic and natural compounds. According to an authoritative data from the Brunswick Laboratory in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. The ORAC antioxidant adsorption free radical energy value of hydroxytyrosol is more than 10 times higher than that of vitamin C, and more than 4-6 times higher than that of anthocyanins. In addition, hydroxytyrosol has two major advantages. Scavenge internal and external free radicals, resist photoaging
Hydroxytyrosol absorbs and decomposes UV rays, protecting the skin from UV damage from the outside. At the same time, hydroxytyrosol has a strong ability to capture free radicals such as reactive oxygen species, and can effectively scavenge and eliminate internal oxygen free radicals.
1. Repairs oxidative damage and defends against aging and disease
Hydroxytyrosol has a powerful function of repairing oxidative damage to the skin. Since free radicals snatch electrons from cells or gene protein molecules, it destroys various physiological functions of cells, and skin is very prone to gene mutation, carcinogenesis, aging and other problems. Hydroxytyrosol can inhibit the oxidative damage of cellular DNA, reduce the DNA damage caused by oxides, restore the normal physiological function of glutathione (the most important antioxidant in cells), and at the same time neutralize free radicals and stabilize free radicals activity, reducing the aggressiveness of free radicals.
2. In addition, it can improve cell activity and help regeneration, increase collagen and hyaluronic acid, so it can effectively improve skin plumpness and tightness and maintain skin moisture content.
Hydroxytyrosol is a natural nutrient derived from olives, which has no toxic and side effects on the body and has good safety. At the same time, the consumption of hydroxytyrosol does not require dietary restrictions, and it has a good effect on maintaining the health of the body and mind. The application of hydroxytyrosol has a broad market prospect and can open up a new medical approach for the treatment and prevention of obesity.
(1) Inhibitory effect of hydroxytyrosol on high-fat diet-induced obesity
(2) Hydroxytyrosol can effectively improve the metabolic disorder in the process of obesity.
The formation of obesity is accompanied by a series of metabolic disturbances, mainly manifested in a large increase in the content of triglycerides, free fatty acids and starved insulin in the blood.
(3) Hydroxytyrosol can effectively inhibit the occurrence of fatty liver caused by obesity.
1. Hydroxytyrosol belongs to polyphenolic compounds, and polyphenolic compounds have strong antibacterial activity. The antibacterial activity of hydroxytyrosol is stronger than that of total polyphenols.
2. Hydroxytyrosol has a certain inhibitory effect on the growth of bacteria. Hydroxytyrosol inhibits bacterial growth mainly in the growth phase of bacteria.
3. After hydroxytyrosol treatment, the nucleic acid and soluble protein in bacteria were leaked out in large quantities, indicating that hydroxytyrosol mainly inhibits bacterial growth by destroying the integrity of bacterial cell membrane.