Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-07 Origin: Site
Royal jelly freeze-dried powder is a milky secretion produced by worker honeybees. It typically contains about 60% to 70% water, 12% to 15% proteins, 10% to 16% sugar, 3% to 6% fats, and 2% to 3% vitamins, salts,and amino acids. Its composition varies depending on geography and climate.
Royal jelly is an active substance that is rich in a variety of nutrients and hormones, and has many effects. Drinking a moderate amount of royal jelly every day is good for our health. The royal jelly freeze-dried powder is obtained by drying the royal jelly in the refrigerator at low temperature under vacuum. Its main functions are as follows:
1. Royal jelly is sweet and sour in taste, flat in nature, and enters the spleen and liver meridians; it has the effect of nourishing, strengthening, benefiting the liver and strengthening the spleen; it is used for weakness after illness, malnutrition in children, physical failure in the elderly, infectious hepatitis, hypertension, Rheumatoid arthritis, duodenal ulcer embolism.
2. Royal jelly has a remarkable effect of moisturizing dryness and laxative. The vast majority of patients with habitual constipation can basically get rid of constipation as long as they insist on taking a sufficient amount of royal jelly for a long time.
3. Royal jelly can significantly enhance the body's resistance to a variety of pathogenic factors, promote the regeneration and repair of visceral tissues, adjust endocrine and metabolism, and also effectively increase appetite, improve sleep and promote growth and development. It has a strong effect on the human body. Health functions and medical effects.
4. Royal jelly can strengthen the body's resistance and promote growth. Oral or injection can increase the diameter of red blood cells and the hemoglobin of reticulocytes, significantly increase blood iron content, and increase the number of platelets.
5. Long-term use of royal jelly can promote appetite and enhance physique. Long-term use of thin people can also increase weight, making people energetic, sleep well, and feel good.
1. Health food
Royal jelly can be used to improve the sub-health state of the human body, increase appetite, improve sleep, improve memory, and make people energetic and energetic.
It can also be used to make anti-aging, anti-radiation, immune-enhancing health food, suitable for the elderly, staff and athletes under high radiation working conditions.
Royal jelly is also used in people engaged in special industries, such as high and low temperature operations, which can improve people's ability to withstand harsh environments;
Used in overloaded sports, it can greatly increase the endurance of athletes, quickly recover physical strength, and improve the ability to challenge the limit.
Clinically, royal jelly can be used to improve the disease resistance of the infirm;
For the treatment of malnutrition and growth retardation, regulation of endocrine;
Treatment of irregular menstruation and menopausal syndrome;
It can be used as an adjuvant drug for the treatment of hypertension and hyperlipidemia, prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease;
For the adjuvant treatment of diabetes;
Used to treat wounds and promote postoperative wound healing;
It has a regulating effect on the cardiovascular system;
Adjust the immune function of the body;
It can also be used as an anti-tumor adjuvant drug and used to improve blood phase and increase white blood cells after radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
3. Feed additives
Royal jelly is used as a feed additive, which can greatly improve the output of protein in a very small amount, and the product will not bring consumers any hidden dangers similar to the application of hormone additives. For the breeding of rare animals, the economic benefits can be greatly improved.
Royal jelly can be used as a raw material for a variety of cosmetics. It can not only nourish the skin, provide enough nutrition for the skin, but also make the skin more white, delicate, shiny, elastic, reduce wrinkles and chloasma, and make people stay youthful.
People who should not drink royal jelly are as follows:
1. Those with allergies. That is, people who are usually allergic to seafood or who are often allergic to drugs. Because royal jelly contains hormones, enzymes, heterosexual proteins.
2. Those who suffer from hypotension and hypoglycemia for a long time. Royal jelly contains substances similar to acetylcholine, and acetylcholine has the effect of lowering blood pressure and lowering blood sugar.
3. Intestinal disorders and diarrhea. Because royal jelly can cause strong intestinal contraction, induce Yang dysfunction, leading to diarrhea, constipation and other symptoms.
4. In the early stage of surgery and when women are pregnant. After the operation, the patient suffers from excessive blood loss and is seriously weak. Taking royal jelly at this time can easily cause bleeding in the facial features. Royal jelly can also stimulate uterine contractions, affecting the normal development of the fetus.
5. Those with hyperactivity of liver-yang and damp-heat block, or those with high fever, massive hematemesis, jaundice liver disease, should not take royal jelly.
6. Children under the age of 10 should not drink. Children are in the peak period of development, the hormone secretion in the body is in a complex and relatively balanced state, and the supply is relatively sufficient. Royal jelly contains a very small amount of hormones. If you drink it, it may lead to the imbalance of the delicately balanced hormone secretion in children, which in turn affects the normal operation of children. development, which may lead to gigantism.
However, if children are underdeveloped themselves, they can drink a small amount to promote balanced development. Once they are balanced, they can stop drinking. Adults are in a state of hormone deficiency and at the same time their growth is stopped, and drinking royal jelly is a supplementary deficiency.