Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-16 Origin: Site
The application of Rosmarinic acid (rosemary extract) in the field of food, health products and cosmetics. Rosmarinic acid has biology of antioxidant, anti -inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral.
1. Food field:
STAHERB, a natural and high -efficiency antioxidant, can replace BHA and BHT in animal and plant oils, dairy products, oil -rich foods, candy and baked foods;
It can also be used as spices for various soups and seasoning foods; it also has anti -corrosion antibacterial effects. In Japan, a perilla extracts rich in Rosmarinic acid are used as decorations to improve the shelf life of fresh seafood.
2. Field of health products:
Anti -tumor, anti -hepatitis, and protective liver injury, effect, anti -Staherb nephritis, Kang anti -thrombosis, and anti -platelet aggregation effects, as well as refreshing brain, enhancing memory, changing changes nervousness and drowsiness.
3. Field of cosmetics:
It can be used in skin care products to remove pigmentation, antioxidant, increase skin elasticity, delay aging, etc.; for shampoo hair care products, it can promote the blood circulation of the scalp and change it.
Good hair loss, reducing the occurrence of dandruff and stimulating heads, moisturizing hair. Therefore, Rosmarinic acid can be used as an excellent additive in cosmetics.
The light protection effect of rosemal acid. The sun ultraviolet and other ionized radiation leads to active oxygen, causing cell DNA damage and changing the stability of the inside of the skin. fan
Diene acid can inhibit ultraviolet radiation that causes skin changes, and has light protection performance to human keratinic cells. Therefore, Rosmarinic acid can be used in skin care cosmetics and can fight
The oxidation stress caused by UVA can be used as a light protective agent in dermatology.
4. Application of medicine:
1) Antioxidant effect
Rosmarinic acid can terminate the chain reaction of lipid peroxidation through competitive binding lipid peroxyl groups; it can also inhibit the protein synthesis and composite of the induced nitrogen oxide compound enzyme
Nitrogen generation to play an antioxidant effect. Rosmarinic acid has a strong activity and antioxidant effect of free radicals in the body. Studies have shown that the mechanism of its role is: Rosmarinic acid acid combined with unsaturated fatty acids and lipid peroxyl groups to end lipid oxidation chain reactions to reduce lipid peroxidation rates, and Rosmarinic acid is oxidized into Format; Dienexinic acid can inhibit the outbreak of neutral granulocytes and inhibit the release of the solvement by reducing the concentration of calcium ion in the cell;
White oxidation. The antioxidant effect of Rosmarinic acid is related to its structure. Studies have shown that neighboring diol hydroxyl groups are a material basis for removing free radical activity. And the C3 -digit co -dual -key. It has an efficiency improvement.
2) Antibacterial effect
Antibacterial Rosmarinic acid has broad -spectrum antimicrial activity, and has inhibitory effects on bacteria and fungi. Rosmarinic acid to Pybalus, Fujiabaculia, E. coli, Gold.
Bacteria and vein of bacteria have obvious inhibitory effects. NEUSA and others found that Rosmarinic acid can inhibit the growth and biological growth of dental caries and mutant link bacteria
Folk formation reduces their glucose -based metastase activity, indicating that Rosmarinic acid can be used for prevention and treatment of oral diseases. Rosmarinic acid has a broad -spectrum anti -microbial activity, Both bacteria and fungi have inhibitory effects. Rosmarinic acid is obvious to bacteria such as Bacteria, Teng Cinobacteria, E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Vibrio Bacteria Inhibitory effect. Scientific discovery of Rosmarinic acid can inhibit the growth and biofilm formation of dental caries, the growth of mutant link bacteria, and the formation of their glucosytase metastase activity, indicating Rosmarinic acid can be used for prevention and treatment of oral diseases. Research on the Antibacterial Mechanism of Rosmarinic acid shows that: Rosmarinic acid can increase the permeability of bacterial cell membranes on the one hand.
Causes a large amount of sugar and protein, affecting the normal metabolism of the bacteria; on the other hand, it can also affect the protein metabolism of the bacteria and also inhibit the TAQ DNA polymerase. fan Dienexin has antibacterial activity to Gram -negative bacteria E. coli and Gram -positive bacteria Golden Pugacer, but the sensitivity to rosemal acid to Rosmarinic acid
Obviously higher than E. coli.
(1) Inhibitory bacteria: Rosmarinic acid has a significant inhibitory effect on Bacillus, Teng Cogobacteria and E. coli.
(2) Inhibitory fungi: Rosmarinic acid inhibitory activity of the growth of fungal fungus in different plant pathogenic fungus and spore germination.
(3) Inhibit mold: The Rosmarinic acid extracted from the plant has inhibitory effects on the fungus and its mold spores that cause soil transmission, and effectively reduce the swimming spores Germ.
3) Anti -virus effect
Rosmarinic acid has inhibitory effects on human immune defect virus, herpes virus, and Japanese encephalitis virus.
(1) Anti -herpes virus: Rosmarinic acid to type I and type Ⅱ simple herpes
The virus display is particularly activated, which is an effective ingredient to control herpes disease. In addition to inhibiting some enzyme activity in the life cycle of the virus, its antiviral activity can quickly be except the virus
The combination of shell protein makes the virus lose.
(2) Anti-HIV: Rosmarinic acid can inhibit HIV-1 (human immune defect virus 1) Intease activity.
(3) Anti -encephalitis virus: Rosmarinic acid can reduce mouse mortality with Japanese encephalitis virus, significantly reduce the virus load, and make the virus difficult to spread.
4) Anti -inflammatory effect
Rosmarinic acid is good anti -inflammatory activity. Because of its efficiency, low toxicity, low adverse reactions such as anti -inflammatory.
(1) Anti -nephritis function: Rosmarinic acid can inhibit glomerus
Milk cell proliferation and glomerular swelling.
(2) Anti -hepatitis: Rosmarinic acid can reduce the liver injury induced by fat polysaccharides (LPS), which significantly inhibits plasma transaminase levels The elevation proves that the liver protection of Rosmarinic acid is produced by removing or reducing hypoxides or oxidized nitrite instead of inhibiting TNF -α.
(3) resistance Pneumonic effect: Rosmarinic acid acid inhibit diesel exhaust particles induced neutral granulocyte detention and interstitial edema.
(4) Anti -arthritis function: rosemary Acids can inhibit collagen -induced arthritis, which significantly reduces the number of arthritis and the number of affected joints.
(5) Anti -tooth periodic effect: Rosmarinic acid can inhibit the shape of bacterial plaques Successfully, thereby prevent chronic gingivitis.
(6) Anti dermatitis: Rosmarinic acid is also called atopic dermatitis, also known as heterogeneous eczema or genetic allergic eczema.
5) Anti -depression effect
Rosmarinic acid acid has antidepressant effect on depression animal models. Experiments in cell proliferation in the mouse and horses, and use the bromine deoxylidoside antibody to analyze immunohistochemistry and explore.
Its mechanism of action, discovered a Rosmarinic acid treatment group, increased value -added cells marked, combined with the forced swimming test of depression animal models, indicating that at least part of rosemid acid passed through The proliferation of hippocampus returning newborn cells and producing a antidepressant effect.
6) Anti -cancer anti -tumor effect of Rosmarinic acid
Rosmarinic acid inhibits the expression of related genes of β-kinase KAPPA B to inhibit the expression of CCL11 and CCR3 by starting related genes to start related genes to achieve anti-tumor purposes.
7) The anti -allergic effect of Rosmarinic acid
Rosey acid can inhibit allergic inflammation induced by micro -allergens.
8) The effect of radiation protection of Rosmarinic acid
Rosmarinic acid can be used as a light protective agent to play a role in anti -radiation and anti -ultraviolet rays.
9) Other functions of Rosmarinic acid
(1) Stability of colors (2) Inhibitory effect on hyaluronase (3) Inhibitory effect on xanthine oxidase (4) Liver protection effect
(5) Inhibit blood vessel production (6) Prevention of arteriosclerosis (7) Prevent memory damage (8) Use as cosmetics
1. Rosmarinic acid is widely used in industries such as food, functional food, spices and condiments and daily chemicals as natural antioxidants.
2. Rosmarinic acid antioxidant and delay aging.
3. Rosmarinic acid strong weight loss lipid -lowering effect.
4. Rosmarinic acid acid improves cardiovascular disease and anti -cancer effects.
5. Recommended amount of Rosmarinic acid acid: 0.02%-0.1%