Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-18 Origin: Site
Hyaluronic acid is a chemical substance, and the molecular formula is (C14H21NO11) n, that is, a bisogaamine polysaccharide composed of D-glucosamidic acid and N-acetylide.
Hyaluronic acid is an important component that constitutes intercoritum quality in the human body. It can use the physiological function of water retention, maintaining extracellular space, and regulating osmotic pressure. Because hyaluronic acid itself contains a large amount of carboxyl and hydroxyl groups, it can combine a large amount of water to achieve a stable water retention effect, and the molecular aggregation of hyaluronic acid itself forms a complex mesh structure, which makes hyaluronic acid have good elasticity This can be used as a good skin protection barrier. In addition, hyaluronic acid itself also has the functions of regulating inflammatory factor function, promoting cell growth, differentiation, reconstruction, and promoting cell proliferation and differentiation, and clearing free radicals.
Hyaluronic acid (HA), also known as hyaluronic acid, is a natural straight polysaccharide in the human and animal tissues. Hyaluronic acid is widely distributed in human connective tissue, epithelial tissue and nerve tissue. Its unique molecular structure and physical and chemical properties show a variety of important physiological functions in the body, such as lubricating joints, regulating the permeability of the blood vessel wall, regulating the diffusion and operation of protein and hydrolysis, and promoting wound healing.
Hyaluronic acid has good water reservation, lubrication, viscosity, biodegradation, and biocompatibility and biological functions. Hyaluronic acid is highly compatible with the human body. Decomposition metabolism, high safety, widely used in the field of medical, cosmetics and functional foods.
1. There is excellent affinity to water, re -organize water inside the tissue to better bear load or lubrication.
2. Folding a three -dimensional network to produce a physiological effect. Including fluid resistance, maintaining water balance and internal environmental stability, affecting the solubility, spatial configuration, chemical balance, and system penetration pressure of biomargers, preventing pathogens from being played, and guiding the deposition of collagen fiber secretions.
3. Connect with an uns separation of protein to form a polymer Chemicalbook to maintain the shape and volume of the tissue and ensure the reversible compression force of the tissue.
4. It has a certain effect on macrophages, sticky cells, lymphocytes, and natural killing cells.
5. Hyaluronic acid (abbreviated as HA) is an important component of interstitial cells, mainly degraded in the liver. During the liver fibrosis activity, HA synthesis increases, and the function of the hepatic sclerosis decreases, so the level of HA in the blood increases abnormally. At present, HA is an indicator with high degree of sensitivity and specificity of liver fibrosis and high -specific liver cirrhosis.
Hyaluronic acid itself is a polymer, N on the molecular formula (C14H21NO11) N indicates the aggregation of different numbers of hyaluronic acid single molecules. In recent years, with the advancement of hyaluronic acid in recent years, researchers have found that transparent transparency has found that transparent transparency The physiological activity of the pyrine is closely related to its relative molecular weight, or there is a difference in hyaluronic acid function of different aggregates.
When its molecular weight greater than 10^6 Hyaluronic acid molecules agglomeration, hyaluronic acid mainly plays the effect of moisturizing, lubricating and inhibiting the inflammatory response.
The molecular weight of hyaluronic acid aggregation in the 10^4-6 side plays the effect of promoting blood vessel formation and promoting wound healing.
Second, the source of hyaluronic acid, as an important biological material and composition, is actually widely distributed by hyaluronic acid, so this also leads to the complicated sources of hyaluronic acid.
Common sources are animal sources, microorganisms, and industrial synthesis.
Animals are the earliest sources of hyaluronic acid. They are mainly extracted from cock crown and beef eyes vitreous. Application makes early hyaluronic acid become expensive ingredients.
Industrial synthesis is the most commonly used sources of hyaluronic acid now. With the help of industrial equipment, industrial equipment can quickly and efficiently generate hyaluronic acid, which greatly reduces the cost of hyaluronic acid manufacturing. This is also the main reason why hyaluronic acid can enter millions of households. However, the hyaluronic acid structure of industrial production is not pure.
Microbial fermentation is a new way of developing hyaluronic acid production developed in recent years. It has both efficient production level and hyaluronic acid of biological sources. Hyaluronic acid selection.
The oligochromic acid formed by the hyaluronic acid polymerization of Nary of N, which is less than 10^4, has the effect of promoting proliferation, differentiation, and removing free radicals.
Hyaluronic acid can improve human skin moisture through food, health food and other oral hyaluronic acid, have antioxidant in vivo, improve joint function osteoporosis, and repair gastric mucosa damage, and high safety. In the international market, hyaluronic acid foods are already very popular
Hyaluronic acid is widely used in cosmetics. Hyaluronic acid has the effect of moisturizing agent. Moisturizers are a skin -absorbent skin care component. Compared with other ingredients, the most obvious advantage of hyaluronic acid is that it has strong water retention in a low water environment and can be reversed in high water environments. Because it has the ability to enhance water cooperation, it is particularly conducive to drying and dehydrating skin repair and effectiveness. It usually exists in water -based skin moisturizing milk, essence and other skin care products
In the field of ophthalmology, hyaluronic acid terminal products can be divided into two parts: ophthalmology adhesive and dripping eye drops. Among them, ophthalmology adhesives are mainly used for various ophthalmology surgery, including glaucoma and cataract surgery. Dripping eye drops are mainly used to treat dry drying Ophthalium, corneal burns, etc.
In the field of orthopedics, hyaluronic acid can be used to treat osteophyte joint diseases, fracture fixation, joint stiffness, and waist removal injection. Clinically, the injecting polymer hyaluronic acid in the joint cavity is widely used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, achieving lubricating joints, promoting bone repair, and extending the pain to relieve time to relieve some patients.
Injection items are the most important part of non -surgical medical beauty, of which hyaluronic acid and botulinum toxin are the most widely used. Because the efficacy of medical beauty hyaluronic acid products maintains relatively short (mostly 6 months to 9 months), the timely effect of the product is obvious and the risk and price are relatively low. Therefore The repurchase rate.
1) Repairing the biological film of hyaluronic acid can make the skin more delicate and smooth without causing serious skin disease problems.
2) Hyaluronic acid repair biofilm is suitable for minimally invasive skin, such as facial laser, photon rejuvenation, microcrystalline grinding, fruit acid skin, and dermatitis eczema, sensitive skin, hormone dependent dermatitis, etc. Damage and care of the skin.
3) After laser surgery, the skin will be particularly fragile, so it needs to be specially cared for. Repairing biofilms with hyaluronic acid can form a shelter film mainly based on macromolecular polymer hyaluronic acid to resist external bacteria and allergens. The damage and keep the minimally invasive noodles humid.