Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-14 Origin: Site
Purslane is also called longevity grass in China. It contains a lot of flavonoids, adrenaline, polysaccharides and various vitamins, amino acids and other compounds. It has many functions, and now more and more cosmetics will also add purslane. So what is the efficacy and role of purslane in cosmetics?
1. Purslane extract has broad-spectrum antibacterial properties and anti-inflammatory effects, which can prevent skin diseases such as skin eczema, allergic dermatitis and contact dermatitis;
2. Portulaca oleracea extract also has good oxygen free radical scavenging ability, and it has obvious antioxidant effect;
3. Purslane has good skin moisturizing properties;
4. Purslane has the effect of bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, so it can help acne muscles to reduce inflammation and sterilize, and can speed up the ability of wound healing.
The main functions of purslane extract in cosmetics and skin care products are anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant. It has a low risk factor, is relatively safe, and is not acne-causing.
1. Purslane extract has broad-spectrum antibacterial properties and anti-inflammatory effects, which can prevent and treat skin diseases such as skin eczema, allergic dermatitis, and contact skin; it has good oxygen free radical scavenging ability, indicating that it has obvious anti-inflammatory properties. Oxidative effect; good skin moisturizing.
2. In cosmetics: it is mainly used for anti-allergy, anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory and anti-external stimulation to the skin, as well as acne-removing function. It contains amino acids, which can eliminate free radicals, especially for the skin caused by long-term use of hormone-based cosmetics. Allergy has obvious anti-allergic effect.
3. Portulaca oleracea extract is widely used in cosmetics; used in various cosmetics, it can be added to shower gel, cream, lotion and gel, etc., and can also be added to various skin care products and hair care products (Anti-dandruff function in skin care products).
Portulaca oleracea extract is suitable for dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, pigmented skin, wrinkled skin and tolerant skin.
What can be achieved by adding purslane extract to skin care products?
Portulaca oleracea extract is a biologically active extract obtained from the stems and leaves of purslane using a low temperature method.
Adding purslane extract to skin care products is because purslane contains a large amount of vitamin E, vitamin C, beta-carotene, glutathione, etc., which can reduce the content of malondialdehyde in serum and increase superoxide dismutase. (SOD) active substances of vitality, thereby reducing or eliminating the damage of free radicals and lipid peroxides to the body, and playing an anti-aging effect.
Therefore, if you see the ingredient of purslane extract in skin care products, it means that the product has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, can prevent skin diseases such as skin eczema, allergic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, and has antioxidant effects.
Purslane skin care products will not be dependent on long-term use. The main functions of purslane skin care products are anti-allergy, anti-inflammatory and swelling, and also have a very good effect on dermatitis, skin itching and pain caused by other factors on the skin. In particular, it has obvious anti-allergic effect on skin allergies caused by long-term use of hormone-based skin care products. There are natural ingredients such as purslane or centella asiatica in common natural skin care products, so there is no need to worry about dependence when choosing purslane skin care products.
1. In skin care products, purslane is mainly used for anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory and anti-irritating effects on the skin from the outside world, as well as acne-removing functions.
2. Purslane plant polysaccharides and vitamins can nourish and lubricate the skin and promote the normal physiological function of epithelial cells, reducing the generation of dead skin and stratum corneum caused by dryness.
3. The amino acids in purslane can contract vascular smooth muscle, both central and peripheral functions of contraction, can soothe the skin and inhibit itching caused by dryness.
4. Purslane flavonoids and saponins can remove free radicals and anti-oxidation, and delay skin aging.
5. Purslane alkaloids and flavonoids can be antibacterial and inhibit common pathogenic skin fungi.
6. Portulaca oleracea extract has a wide range of functions and can be used in many aspects such as internal medicine and external use, and can also be used in the beauty industry.