Views: 15 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-22 Origin: Site
1. Anti-coagulation promotes blood circulation: heparin sodium has good anticoagulant and promotes blood circulation, promotes skin and scalp blood circulation, dark circles, eye bags, skin dull, frostbite, sputum, have a good fight effect And can promote the absorption of active products;
2. Repairing the permeability of reinforced skin vessels: heparin sodium can treat skin-shallow vermicitis, inhibit local oozing, repair capillaries, treat red blood, and philosoprotection;
3. Inhibition of inflammation: Heparin sodium has better anti-inflammatory activity, there is a certain therapeutic effect on local edema, hematoma, eczema, ulcer; there is a positive treatment of hormone dependence and red blood wire;
4. Anti-aging dimensions: heparin sodium energy inhibits the loss of skin-viscous polysaccharides, promotes metabolism, delays the body aging, and inhibits pigment deposition due to decrease in metabolism.
Heparin sodium is used in eye and face products to promote local blood circulation. Eye care: dark circles, can promote the absorption of other nutrients.
Facial care: red blood, hormone dependent dermatitis repair, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle products.
1. Eye products: 0.1-0.5%
2. Red blood products: 0.1-0.3%
3. Anti-aging, spotted products: 0.05-0.3%
4. Damage (red swelling) skin repair: 0.1-0.3%
1. Heparin sodium is soluble in water, easy to add; add in the aqueous phase, adding at the final stage of the formulation, temperature below 40 ° C;
2. When the pH is 7.0-7.5, the stability of heparin sodium is the best;
3. Light and antioxidant Vc has no significant effect on its stability;
4. Oxidatives and strong electrolytes have a great influence on the stability of heparin sodium;
5. Heparin sodium is an anionic polysaccharide, and it is not compatible with cationic components.