Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-21 Origin: Site
3-O-ethyl-L-ascorbic acid or ethyl ascorbic acid is a molecule produced by modifying ascorbic acid, commonly known as vitamin C. This modification is to increase the stability of the molecule and enhance its transport through the skin, just as pure vitamin C is easily degraded. In the body, the modifying group is removed and vitamin C returns to its natural form. Therefore, ethyl ascorbic acid retains the benefits of vitamin C, such as antioxidant activity. Also, it is more effective in reducing skin darkening after UV exposure. It even has some additional effects not observed in pure ascorbic acid, such as promoting nerve cell growth or reducing chemotherapy damage.
3-O-Ethyl ascorbic acid is a new generation vitamin C derivative with excellent whitening effects and is also a potent anti-aging active that boosts collagen synthesis and protects the skin from DNA damage. It has a strong inhibitory effect on melanin production, reduces dark spots and age spots, fights photoaging by interfering with inflammatory cytokines such as IL-6, and reverses the production of ROS to achieve the purpose of scavenging free radicals. 3-O-ethylascorbic acid is actually an updated form of vitamin C that provides better overall performance. It is water soluble and has excellent thermal and light stability. Most importantly, it is highly stable and easy to formulate.
Vitamin C ethyl ether is a kind of intish hydrophilic vitamin C derivative, which not only makes it extremely convenient to use in the formula, but also makes it easy to penetrate the angular layer into the leather layer, which is easily creatured after entering the skin. The enzyme decomposing functions to increase the effect of the biological utilization, in addition, ordinary vitamin C is difficult to absorb skin by skin, the bioavailability is very low, and the vitamin C ethyl ether relative to ordinary vitamin C shows extremely high stability.
1. VC ethyl ether enters the leather layer and directly participates in the synthesis of collagen to repair skin cell activity, which increases collagen to increase, so that the skin is full of elasticity, so that the skin is delicate and smooth.
2. Inhibit the formation of hydrane, inhibit the formation of melanin, and reduce melanin is colorless, high-efficiency whitening skin.
3. There is excellent antioxidant effect in cosmetics to ensure the utilization of VC, and the VC ethyl ether is very stable and does not discolith. Really achieve the effect of whitening and freckle.
4. With the hydroprosphere and hydrophilic structure, it is easy to absorb skin, and can be directly reached.
5. Strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, inflammation caused by anti-Japanese light.
6. Good stability, light resistance, heat resistance, acid, alkali, salt and air oxidation
7. Repair skin cell activity and promote collagen production.
3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid is much stable at a pH range between 5-6.5. It is recommended that dissolve 1g 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid in 1g citric acid buffer (pH 5.5) and then add to water phase.
Applied in whitening freckle products, anti-aging products, water agents, gels, essences, emulsions, skin creams, etc. It is recommended to add: 0.5% -3.0%, it is recommended to use under pH 3.0-6.0, whitening freckle effect is good.