Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-21 Origin: Site
1. Mainly used as polymerization inhibitor, UV inhibitor, dye intermediate for vinyl-type plastic monomer, and for synthesizing edible oil and cosmetic antioxidant BHA, etc.
2. It can be used as polymerization inhibitor, ultraviolet inhibitor, dye intermediate and antioxidant BHA (3-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole) for synthesizing edible oil and cosmetics.
3. Solvents. It is used as polymerization inhibitor for vinyl-type plastic monomers; UV inhibitors; dye intermediates and antioxidant BHA (3-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole) used in the synthesis of edible oils and cosmetics. Its biggest advantage is that the monomer after adding MEHQ and other monomers do not need to be removed during copolymerization, and can be directly copolymerized by ternary, and can also be used as an anti-aging agent, antioxidant and so on.
4. It is used in UV varnish and UV light-curable coatings (UV plastic coatings) to inhibit and stabilize polymerization, prevent gel oxidation, prolong the storage period of resin solution products, and improve stability. It is an efficient polymerization inhibitor. pharmaceutical products;
5. It can be used as a high-efficiency polymerization inhibitor for acrylic acid, vinyl acid and other propylene-based monomers and esters. It is also a polymerization inhibitor for vinyl-type plastic monomers. The biggest advantage is that the monomer and other It is not necessary to remove the polymerization inhibitor when the monomer is copolymerized, and it can be directly copolymerized without deepening the color of the resin and turning yellow. It has good thermal stability and is an efficient polymerization inhibitor product;
6. It is also used for the synthesis of antioxidants, plasticizers, and antioxidant BHA for edible oils and cosmetics. It has a fixative effect and is used in soap essences; it can also be used to make medicines, as well as anti-wind erosion agents and ultraviolet inhibitors for paints and plastics.
7. Stabilizers for chlorinated hydrocarbons and ethyl cellulose, liquid detergents and cosmetics.
8. Manufacture of antioxidants, pharmaceuticals, plasticizers and dyes.
9. Inhibitors of acrylic monomers and acrylonitrile, UV inhibitors.