Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-24 Origin: Site
Azelaic Acid is also known as azalea acid, which has many uses in our beauty dermatology. It is a multi -faceted hand: it can be used to treat acne (the advantage is especially reflected in acne combined with brown/brown acne marks, acne combined with skin sensitivity). It is also the first -line medication of rose acne (erythema capillary dilatation period and pimple pustular period); it can be used for the treatment of pigment diseases such as pigmentation and melasma.
1. Acne treatment: Azelaic Acid can play a multi -role synergy, effectively on all aspects of acne development.
2. Bacterial and bactericidal effects: It is also a antibacterial agent that can quickly enter the cells, inhibit the protein synthesis of bacteria, and cause other effects on bacteria and killing the other, especially for acne hypoglyceride.
3. Antiblyification: Antiblycemic effect on normal skin and acne infection, reducing the synthesis of filament -shaped keratin, and preventing excessive keratinization of the hair follicles.
4. Adjust the sebaceous glands: Ren Azelaic Acid can competitive inhibitory 5-α redura enzymes, inhibit excessive androgens into dihydrous testosterone, and ultimately inhibit excessive secretion of ionizing fatty acids in the sebaceous glands.
5. Inhibit free radicals and play an anti -inflammatory effect
Inhibit the emergence of active oxygen free radicals and play an anti -inflammatory effect. Azelaic Acid can inhibit the hydroxygenization of the aromatic compounds induced by the active oxygen group and the peroxidine of peanutoramnonolate.
1. Significant advantage of skin sensitivity to acne: Due to incorrect skin care and treatment methods during acne treatment, acne patients often combine skin sensitivity and poor skin tolerance. At this time, the skin tolerance of acne patients can not bear the stimuli of vitamin A -acid drugs (such as vitamin A. Ada Palin gel), which is prone to irritating dermatitis. Azelaic Acid is relatively easy to tolerate, much less irritating to the skin, and it has better antioxidant and anti -inflammatory effects. These characteristics also make it more suitable for the treatment of sensitive skin.
2. Patients with more brown/brown acne marks at the same time: In addition to the onset links that act on acne, Azelaic Acid can also effectively lighten brown/brown acne marks. Therefore, it is very suitable for patients with acne and accompanied by more brown/brown acne marks. Fitzpatrick IV or more people with deeper skin tone are more likely to form pigmentation, so it is more suitable for acne therapy of such people.
3. Patients with acne during pregnancy: vitamin A -type external drugs and peroxybenzollchide cannot be used at this time (Grade C drugs for pregnancy drugs, and Zallin in vitamin A acid drugs is even X. Grade), and Azelaic Acid has become a few treatment options for patients with acne patients during pregnancy (Azelaic acid is a level B, that is, the highest safety level).
4. It also has a great advantage, that is, it is not a antibacterialin, so there is no drug resistance of bacteria on it.
5. In addition, it has no light sensitivity and can be used during the day.
According to the pharmacological effect of Azelaic Acid, the treatment of acne is a combination of multiple pharmacological effects. It can take effect on the development of acne and the development of acne. It is a comprehensive drug for treating acne.
According to the "Consensus of Chinese Rose Acne Clinic (2016)", Azelaic Acid can reduce the expression of KLK5 and antibacterial peptides and the fineness of ultraviolet induction, cytokines release, improve rose acne skin lesions, and use the first -line medicine for rose acne.
It can be used to lighten pigmentation, pigmentation (including brown/brown acne marks), whitening and other treatment.
Azelaic Acid in the melanocytes in the Azelaic Acid is competitive. It can destroy the melanocyte mitochondrial respiratory chain, inhibit the synthesis of the DNA, and hinder the proliferation of abnormal melanocytes.
Azelaic Acid has good effects in beauty skin care products, but it is not well -compatible and largely restricts its application. The solubility of Azelaic Acid is poor. Azelaic Acid is insoluble in water and oil, and only a higher concentration can play a role; insoluble when high concentration, the Azelaic Acid scattered in cosmetics not only causes poor paste stability, but also causes breaking The gravel caused by poor milk and solubility; the melting point of Azelaic Acid is high, according to the regular production procedures of cosmetics, it is difficult to compatible. The use of other unconventional chemical methods to dissolve Azelaic Acid will reduce its content and cause renovation of rend acid, reduce Effect. If the amount of Azelaic Acid is large, the amount of oily raw materials is large, the stronger the penetration and the greater the penetration dose, and the greater the side effects. Therefore, creamy types of Azelaic Acid are relatively heavy, poorly breathable, large on side effects, and low valid content.
Azelaic Acid -acid skin care products should be used in the area -shaped use of the affected area instead of dot -shaped use:
1. When used for rose acne: Rose acne is good at cheeks or peripheral or nasal nasal. The expansion of the capillaries of erythema is mainly large -like erythema, and the capillaries are combined with capillaries. At this time, Azelaic Acid is to play an anti -inflammatory effect. It needs to be used in the affected area. There is no way to apply it. Pusal pustular period Rose acne is pimples and pustules on the basis of these good parts of the good parts. In the area.
2. Acne treatment: Because the basis of acne is micro acne, and it is almost incompetent with the naked eye, it is necessary to use it to use it on the micro -acne, but also the acne and inflammatory damage. Essence According to international acne therapy guidelines and Chinese acne treatment guidelines, after the removal of acne damage, the maintenance treatment of acne is very important. It can prevent micro acne formation, reduce the recurrence rate of acne, and do not do maintenance treatment. At this time, the naked eye damage of acne is gone, and it cannot be applied, so it is necessary to use large -scale use in the affected area.
3. Some pigment diseases such as chloasma are originally distributed, so of course, they need to be used in the affected area instead of dot. For brown/brown acne marks left after acne removal, at this time, it is necessary to maintain treatment because of its own acne treatment. At this time, the treatment of ethic acid should also be used in the affected area.
4. For other "acidic drugs" (such as vitamin A acid drugs, fruit acid, and salicylic acid) that treat acne (such as vitamin A acid drugs, fruit acid, and salicylic acid), if acne damage is fully distributed, it should be fully used. , Not to apply.
1. For large -scale use of the affected area or even the entire face, you need to pay special attention to the use of Renndinic acid, vitamin A acid drugs, fruit acid, and salicylic acid, because these acids are low pH values, all of them have the skin Stimulating effect, especially vitamin A acidic drugs. It takes a short time and small doses to start with the skin (for example, and washed off after a few minutes at the beginning), especially patients with sensitive skin. The stay on the skin can be fully tolerated until the skin can be fully tolerated. You can also use water, milk/frost before using Azelaic Acid, which can reduce stimuli. The size of the soybeans can be covered with the size of the soybean. Start the use of local small slices, and gradually increase the amount according to the skin tolerance. It can be completely tolerated for 2-4 weeks. At the same time, it is necessary to do a good job of moisturizing, repairing care, and necessary sun protection measures, because various acids may have a certain negative impact on the skin (stimulation, erythema, dryness, peeling performance, skin barrier function effects). Patients with 1%-5% in the early stage have itching, burning, and tingling sensation. It is recommended to use medical skin care products because they do not have allergic ingredients such as spices and pigments. Low -allergic preservatives used are relatively simple.
2. Use the frequency and starting time of Azelaic Acid: It is recommended to use 1-2 times. It is recommended to be once a day during the starting stage, and it can be added to 2 times a day after tolerance. There are no significant differences in the effect of 1 angels using 1 angel once and two times. In addition, for acne and rose acne, it takes a few weeks to take effect (rose acne generally takes 4 weeks) and needs patience.
3. Regarding the "acne problem" of the use of Azelaic Acid: The various acids of acne, including vitamin A, salicylic acid, fruit acid, and rendic acid.
4. Others: Do not rely on mucous membranes such as clear eyes and lips when external use. Azelaic Acid can be used for a long time without obvious toxic side effects. There are clinical reports for 3-12 months, without obvious side effects.