Views: 10 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-30 Origin: Site
Alpha arbutin is an ingredient with multiple uses in skin care products, mainly extracted from the leaves of the bearberry plant. It can be used as a skin brightener, lighten pigmentation, and has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects. Go ahead for more specific effects, using methods and precautions.
1. Lighten dark spots
One of the most important effects of arbutin is to lighten dark spots and whiten the skin. Alpha-arbutin is a new type of whitening raw material, which can be quickly absorbed by the skin. Generally speaking, melanin in the human body increases with age. However, the components of α-arbutin can inhibit the activity of endonuclease, avoid the oxidation of glutamic acid, and affect the synthesis of dopa and dopaquinone, thereby blocking the production of melanin. At the same time, α-arbutin can also promote the decomposition and excretion of melanin, so as to avoid the deposition of skin pigment, so as to achieve the effect of lightening dark spots and whitening the skin.
α-Arbutin has the effect of absorbing ultraviolet rays. Some researchers have made special tests on sunscreen products added with α-arbutin, and found that α-arbutin exhibits ultraviolet absorption ability.
3. Shrink pores
Arbutin has the effect of shrinking pores. It also has a great effect on shrinking pores and making the skin firmer. So people with large pores can try arbutin and use it to improve the skin.
4. Pain relief and anti-inflammatory
Arbutin also has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Its anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects can also be used for beauty. Many people have acne or inflammation on their faces, and it can also be well relieved by using it. Its anti-inflammatory effect is very good, and it can quickly clear up acne.
In addition, arbutin is also the main raw material for making medicine for burns and scalds. It has strong anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving abilities. After arbutin is made into a medicine, it can be applied to the burns and scalded parts, which can effectively reduce inflammation, reduce swelling, and accelerate the speed of wound healing.
5. Antitussive and expectorant
Arbutin can also play an antitussive and expectorant effect. This substance can increase the mucus secretion of the organs, prolong the incubation period of ammonia-induced cough, and reduce the number of coughs. Arbutin is sometimes combined with other traditional Chinese medicines such as Platycodon grandiflorum to treat cough, phlegm, asthma and other respiratory diseases.
6. Sterilize and stop diarrhea
Arbutin also has the effect of bactericidal and antidiarrheal. Some common medicines for the treatment of gastroenteritis in daily life also contain a certain amount of arbutin, because arbutin has the effect of anti-inflammatory, antidiarrheal and bactericidal. At the same time, it can also prevent the virus from continuing to breed and multiply in the stomach.
(1) Can be added to the base stock solution, then massage with fingers;
(2) Arbutin stock solution is suitable for morning and evening, take an appropriate amount and apply on the face and massage for 5-10 minutes for full absorption, morning and evening;
(3) Take an appropriate amount and add it to essence, cream and skin care water to enhance the effect. When storing arbutin stock solution, since arbutin stock solution is a product with high active ingredients, it should not be placed in a high temperature environment. It is recommended to store it in a cool and ventilated place and avoid direct sunlight.
Arbutin powder can be used as a mask powder. Put an appropriate amount of arbutin powder in the mask bowl, add a little water, and after a simple blending, it becomes an arbutin mask paste. Apply it evenly on the face, remember to avoid the eyes, lips, etc. After 15 minutes, massage properly, and then rinse with water.
1. When using arbutin, it is necessary to avoid sunlight exposure. If it is used improperly, it will not only inhibit melanin, but also lead to the precipitation of melanin.
2. Sometimes in order to speed up the absorption of arbutin, the penetrant azone 0.8%~1% can be added.
3. When using arbutin, pay attention to the combination. For example, if arbutin and methylparaben are used together, it is easy to produce hydroquinone, a harmful substance that is irritating to the skin, causing a variety of skin problems.
4. Arbutin can only be used externally, not orally, so as to avoid adverse effects on the body.
5. Pay attention to the concentration. The concentration of arbutin should be within a certain range. The use of a certain concentration of arbutin can more effectively inhibit the formation of melanin, achieve the effect of removing black and whitening more effectively, and improve facial pigmentation. The concentration of arbutin is unreasonable, and it may irritate the skin after use, resulting in an increase in melanin in the skin, making the face more dull.
ZHENYIBIO is a high-tech enterprise dedicated to natural plant active cosmetic raw materials. We focus on the research and development, production and solutions of cosmetic raw materials, such as glutathione, hyaluronic acid, polyglutamic acid, asiaticoside, peptides and liposomes, as well as Alpha-Arbutin powder.
You can buy Alpha-Arbutin powder with high quality from ZHENYIBIO that has been in the field of cosmetic raw materials for 13 years.