Views: 17 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-19 Origin: Site
1. Strengthen the liver, nourish the liver and protect the liver.
Squalene can promote bile secretion, significantly reduce the got/gpt level of hepatitis patients and increase appetite, which has a good effect on the treatment of hepatitis. Moreover, squalene can promote fat metabolism in the liver, obviously inhibit hmg-coa reductase, regulate blood lipids, thereby reducing fat storage in the liver, and can also assist in the treatment of fatty liver. It has the effect of strengthening the liver function.
The liver is one of the most important organs in the human body. How to strengthen the liver function is a common concern. Among the functions of squalene, one of the functions is related to strengthening the liver function. Supplement with squalene. The specific functions are as follows:
(1) Whether the bile secretion is normal is one of the important indicators to measure whether the liver function is normal. Squalene promotes the secretion of bile, which keeps liver function normal.
(2) Squalene can significantly reduce various pathological indicators of hepatitis patients and improve the appetite of hepatitis patients, so it has a good effect on the prevention and treatment of hepatitis.
(3) Squalene can promote the metabolism of fat in the liver, and can also regulate blood lipids, which can promote the reduction of fat accumulation in the liver, and has a significant effect on the prevention and treatment of fatty liver.
2. Enhance immune function, anti-tumor.
Squalene can significantly increase superoxide dismutase, so as to reduce hematopoietic tissue damage, and accelerate the production of hematopoietic cells to prevent excessive destruction of white blood cells; squalene can also enhance the metabolic activity of white blood cells, which also helps in adjuvant treatment of various inflammations sexual diseases.
3. Beauty, anti-oxidation.
If squalene is applied to the skin, it can effectively protect the skin lipid cells from free radical damage, and can also prevent the loss of water on the skin surface, so that the skin can maintain its natural softness and luster. Squalene has a super oxygen-carrying capacity, which can supply a large amount of oxygen to cells, rejuvenate cells and improve the body's natural healing ability. The biological activity of squalene is also widely used in various cosmetic drugs and cosmetics.
Squalene is easy to generate peroxides under high temperature and ultraviolet light irradiation, so when squalene is used in skin care products, it can protect the skin from high temperature and ultraviolet light, and can effectively remove free radicals in the body. Squalene is also a good carrier for active oxygen delivery, so cosmetics containing squalene have good effects such as preventing rough skin and enhancing skin immunity. The cosmetic effects of squalene are mainly manifested in the following aspects:
(1) Safe and Affinity: Squalene has the same composition as sebum, and is safe to use naturally and healthily. It is easily absorbed and accepted by various types of skin, and has excellent affinity.
(2) Moisturizing protection: Squalene can help the skin to establish a natural protective barrier, which can not only lock the skin moisture internally, but also resist the invasion of dry, cold and harmful substances externally, so that the skin maintains a good moisturizing degree.
(3) Repair and update: Squalene can regulate the metabolism of skin cells, promote skin renewal and repair skin damage, and has a good improvement effect on dull and rough skin, making the skin smooth and even.
(4) Anti-aging: Squalene has anti-oxidation effect, which can effectively remove free radicals that cause skin aging, and can also effectively inhibit the production of skin relaxation and wrinkles, so as to make the skin young and energetic.
4. The effect of purifying the blood.
When human blood is healthy, it should be weakly alkaline, and when the blood is unhealthy, it will be acidic. We can take squalene at this time, because one of the functions of squalene is to purify the blood.
Why does squalene have the effect of purifying the blood? In fact, after squalene enters the blood, it can quickly neutralize the hydrogen ions in the blood. When the hydrogen atoms are reduced, the acidity of the blood will decrease, thus showing a weak alkaline. The weak alkaline blood is healthy blood. , The effect of squalene to purify the blood is achieved in this way.
After blood purification, many diseases caused by poor blood circulation, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, low blood pressure and stroke, can be prevented or treated.
5. The efficacy of squalene:
(1) Squalene helps keep the skin soft and healthy.
(2) The antioxidant effect of squalene can effectively protect the skin in harsh environments.
(3) Squalene is a refined product extracted from the liver of large sharks inhabiting deep-sea environments. It is a hydrocarbon composed of six isoprene double bonds and belongs to a terpenoid structure.
(4) Improve symptoms such as depression caused by long-term fatigue, heavy work and study pressure, frequent physical overdraft, and lack of oxygen in the air-conditioned environment.
1. Reduce liver cell necrosis and improve liver cell metabolism. Squalene has a good liver protection effect. Squalene has a function similar to the oxygen uptake of red blood cells, and generates activated squalene oxide, which is transported to the end cells of the body with the blood circulation to release oxygen, thereby increasing the utilization efficiency and ability of the body tissue to oxygen, and promoting the metabolism of the liver. Bile secretion can significantly reduce ALT and TG without rebound phenomenon.
Squalene is easily combined with hydrogen ions to release hydrogen molecules, which can quickly improve the hypoxic state of cells, make the oxygen in the blood transported to the tissue cells faster, activate the functional cells of the body, help eliminate fatigue, enhance physical fitness, and delay tissue. senescence.
2. Squalene can significantly improve cellular immune function, increase body endurance and emergency response ability. Exogenous squalene can effectively promote the synthesis and secretion of some biochemical active substances in the body, regulate the activity of enzymes in the biological redox system, improve the function of autonomic nerves to promote the proliferation of lymphocytes, and also improve the immune function of the human body and protect the function of the adrenal cortex. And improve the body's emergency capacity.
3. Squalene can effectively increase the number of white blood cells in human peripheral blood and prevent cancer metastasis. Squalene has an excellent clinical effect on promoting the increase of white blood cell count when used in anti-tumor and chemotherapy. Squalene can reduce the damage of hematopoietic tissue, promote the recovery of hematopoietic function, and increase the number of human peripheral cells.
Squalene can significantly increase superoxide dismutase, reduce hematopoietic tissue damage, accelerate the survival of hematopoietic cells, enhance the metabolic activity of white blood cells, and play a role in enhancing immune function.
4. Purify the blood
Squalene can neutralize the hydrogen ions in the blood to help reduce the acidity of the blood, make the blood alkaline, and purify the blood. In addition, it can promote blood circulation and help prevent heart disease caused by poor blood circulation. Hypertension, hypotension, stroke etc.
5. Nourish the liver and protect the liver
Squalene helps to promote bile secretion and liver cell regeneration, enhance appetite, and has a good effect on the treatment of hepatitis; in addition, squalene can also promote fat metabolism in the liver, significantly inhibit HMG-CoA reductase, regulate blood lipids, reduce Intrahepatic fat storage, adjuvant treatment of fatty liver.
6. Prevent cancer
Squalene is used in cancer resection surgery or radiotherapy and chemotherapy, and the effect is remarkable. The most obvious feature is that it can prevent the metastasis of cancer cells to the lungs.
7. Protect skin health
Squalene has the effect of promoting skin health and keeping skin young, and can effectively protect skin lipid cells from free radical damage and prevent water loss on the skin surface.