Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-29 Origin: Site
Tyrosinase is an important catalytic enzyme in the process of melanin production. Kojic acid can chelate with copper ions in tyrosinase, thereby inactivating the enzyme, thereby reducing the formation of melanin. It is often used in beauty products for whitening, lightening, and removing acne marks.
What is the daily care for melasma?
1. Sun protection is the key: in daily life, people should do proper care when they go out. When the sun exposure is strong, they should apply sunscreen and umbrella appropriately. Many chloasma sufferers are I got sick because of the weather.
2. Actively treat other diseases: The appearance of chloasma is also inseparable from some diseases, such as liver disease, kidney disease, post-surgery, etc. Therefore, patients should also actively treat other diseases in their life.
3. Reasonable diet: This is very important for the prevention of chloasma. In life, you should avoid eating some spicy and stimulating food, and try to eat some light food.
What causes chloasma?
1. Aging: Due to the aging of the skin and the aging of the skin, the skin blood is not smooth, the pigment secretion is unbalanced, and the two reasons of blood stasis and pigment stagnation lead to people with pigmented spots.
2. Smoking: Smoking addiction can cause yellowing of the skin pigment and uneven distribution of pigment in the body, resulting in the final formation of pigmented people. Cigarettes contain substances that are harmful to the body. If ordinary people smoke more, it will also cause certain harm to the body.
3. No sun protection: Some people never take sun protection measures, because sun exposure can stimulate the generation of melanin stagnation and composure, resulting in the occurrence of pigmentation. This is the most common cause of chloasma.
4. Irregular or unstable life: Irregular life can lead to endocrine disorders, poor blood circulation, blocked capillaries, blood stasis, pigment stagnation and precipitation, and cause chloasma.
5. Frequent night life: Some people prefer night life, but do not pay attention to active rest, which leads to the reverse of day and night in physiological phenomena, and people with pigmentation disorders and pigment stagnation.
Which foods can help women stay away from melasma?
Kiwifruit is rich in dietary fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin D, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements and minerals. The vitamin C in kiwi fruit can effectively inhibit the oxidation of dopaquinone in the skin, convert the dark oxidized pigment in the skin into a reduced light pigment, interfere with the formation of melanin, prevent pigmentation, and maintain fair skin.
Tomatoes have the effect of maintaining skin and eliminating freckles. Its rich lycopene and vitamin C are the best weapons to inhibit the formation of melanin. Experiments have shown that eating tomatoes can effectively reduce the formation of melanin.
Drinking 1 cup of tomato juice and a small amount of cod liver oil every day can make pregnant mothers look rosy.
Pregnant mothers can also clean their face first, then apply tomato juice on the face, and then rinse with water after 15-20 minutes. It has a good effect on the treatment of chloasma.
Lemon is also an anti-spot beauty fruit. Citric acid contained in lemons can effectively prevent skin pigmentation. Bathing in a body wash made from lemon leaves the skin moisturised and smooth.
4. All kinds of fresh vegetables
All kinds of fresh vegetables are rich in vitamin C, which has the effect of eliminating pigment. Its representatives include tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage, and cauliflower; winter gourd and loofah in melons and vegetables should be enjoyed by pregnant mothers. They also have extraordinary whitening effects.
Melasma massage method
Therapeutic principles: soothe the liver and relieve depression, invigorate qi and activate blood, and nourish the liver and kidney.
(1) Massage the bladder meridian of the foot sun, ascend from the outside of the heel, and stimulate 5 times from top to bottom. Zaiganshu, Shenshu, Pishu, Sanjiaoshu
Wait for the acupuncture point to stop for a while and massage it.
(2) Press the index finger to the outer bundle bone point of the little toe. Press once per second, 5-10 times in total.
(3) Push and rub 5 times from top to bottom on the Du vessel on the midline of the back, waist, and then take the back vertebrae as the midline, and use the palm of your hand to push and rub the left and right sides for more than 10 times.
(1) Actively treat chronic wasting diseases and radically cure the pathogenic factors.
(2) People with chloasma after pregnancy should generally only do facial massage, and should eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, or take vitamin C before and after childbirth, one gram a day, which has the effect of inhibiting pigment synthesis.
(3) Keep a good mood and avoid too much worry.
Similar in structure to tyrosine, the substrate of tyrosinase, it can competitively inhibit the activity of tyrosinase and affect the formation of melanin. The mechanism of action of hydroquinone also includes inhibition of DNA and RNA complexes, denudation of melanosomes and destruction of melanocytes, thereby promoting the breakdown of melanosomes. The efficacy of hydroquinone is related to its concentration, matrix and chemical stability of the product. The higher the concentration, the better the therapeutic effect and the greater the irritation. The commonly used concentration is 2% to 5%. The common method of hydroquinone is external application twice a day. Generally, the skin color becomes lighter after 4 weeks of medication, and the best effect can be obtained from 6 weeks to 10 weeks. The efficacy of hydroquinone can be enhanced if combined with a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day. However, long-term use of hydroquinone at concentrations of 4% to 5% can cause primary irritation, contact dermatitis, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, as well as the possibility of extrinsic brown jaundice and darkening of the skin. 2% hydroquinone combined with 0.05% or 0.1% retinoic acid or glycolic acid has a satisfactory curative effect. The latter can inhibit the oxidation of hydroquinone, thereby improving the penetration of the epidermis, promoting the elimination of pigment, and making the keratinocytes proliferate. Dermal melasma is poorly treated with hydroquinone. Short-term use of corticosteroids can reduce the stimulating effect of hydroquinone, reduce cell metabolism and inhibit the melanin complex.
2. Azelaic acid
It is a natural straight-chain saturated dihydroxy acid isolated from the culture solution of Pityrosporum ovale. Azelaic acid competitively inhibits tyrosinase, directly interferes with melanin biosynthesis, and damages the ultrastructure of melanocytes, so it can successfully treat melasma. Its effect on melasma is better than hydroquinone cream. Azelaic acid is effective for both epidermal and mixed melasma (involvement of epidermis and dermis at the same time), and 20% azelaic acid cream is commonly used for topical rubbing. Azelaic acid has few side effects and can be tolerated at a concentration of 15% to 20%. Allergic reactions and phototoxic reactions rarely occur. Adverse reactions include itching, mild temporary erythema, scaling and burning sensation. These adverse reactions Symptoms usually resolve within 2 to 4 weeks without systemic damage.
Retinoic acid can reduce pigmentation spots caused by photoaging, and can inhibit the synthesis of tyrosine, thereby inhibiting the production of melanin. Clinically, 0.1% retinoic acid cream is used for external use, twice a day. The onset time is about 24 weeks. The side effects are erythema and desquamation. gradually disappeared.
Kojic acid is an inhibitor of tyrosinase activity and inhibits the production of melanin by cultured pigment cells. However, kojic acid has a significant sensitizing potential, and high rates of contact dermatitis have been found in patients using kojic acid-containing formulations.
5. Phenol sulfide
For example, 4S cysteamine phenol represents a new class of phenol-related depigmentation compounds. These melanocytotoxic agents are derived from sulfur-like phenol compounds, and the products are cysteamine phenol and cysteamine phenol. N-acetyl 4S cysteine ??phenol has better curative effect on chloasma, and is less irritating and stable than hydroquinone. It is a substrate of tyrosinase, and with the activation of tyrosinase, it forms a melanin analog, which can mainly effectively inhibit the synthesis of melanin by melanocytes. Treatment of melasma with 4% N-acetyl 4S cysteamine can achieve significant results after 2 to 4 weeks of topical treatment. N-propionyl 4S cysteamine is a new derivative of N-propionyl, which is also a substrate for tyrosinase and is a more potent melanocytotoxic agent than N-acetyl . Phenol thioether also has the effect of inhibiting the growth and reproduction of melanocytes and killing melanocytes.
6. Freckle remover
It is the main component of the traditional Chinese medicine Cornus officinalis. Frecklesin has an inhibitory effect on the production of tyrosinase and melanin. The degree of inhibition is related to the concentration. The higher the concentration, the stronger the effect.