Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-15 Origin: Site
Dipotassium glycyrrhizate is derived from a kind of salt of plant licorice. It's also known as licorice root extract. Dipotassium glycyrrhizate has the characteristics of high sweetness, good water-soluble, low thermal energy, and no safety. At the same time, glycyrrhizes have the functions of anti -inflammatory, anti -ulcer, antioxidant, bacteriostatic, treatment of trauma, promoting the regeneration of epithelial cell tissues, and effectively clearing superal oxygen ions and hydroxyl radicals. As conditioners, moisturizers, etc., they are widely used in the field of personal care products. It has good anti -inflammatory, allergies, and detoxification effects, as well as a good whitening effect.
1. Anti -allergy
Acting in skin care products, this conditioning agent can improve dryness, damage to the skin, reduce peeling, restore skin softness, and also have the effects of anti -irritation, anti -inflammatory and soothing skin. In fact, clinical trials show that it is still an effective component of specialty dermatitis.
The reason why licorizes are Dipotassium glycyrrhizate enhance immunity, inhibit inflammation, anti -cancer, antiviral, anti -stress, activated glucocorticoid activity in the body, and the ability to activate cell self -repair. It has a structure similar to the body hormone, so it plays the role of hormones in the body; its structure is different from the bodies hormone, so there is no serious adverse reaction and side effects without hormones. This conclusion has been confirmed by a number of research institutions.
In addition, studies have shown that it can also inhibit tyrosinase activity and melanin production in the skin, so it can be used as a whitening agent to prevent pigmentation. More studies show that it helps reduce redness and stimulation caused by rose acne, psoriasis and acne.
The FDA lists this ingredient as generally recognized safety ingredients (GRAS) and can be used directly as food additives. Clinical trials show that Dipotassium glycyrrhizate can neither penetrate the skin nor stimulate the skin. However, the expert group of the EU cosmetics instructions and cosmetics composition review committees believes that it is safe and non-toxic in OTC personal care products.
As a raw material for "anti -inflammatory gold", the role of skin care products can be imagined, and you have tried it in the cosmetics remover.
4. Dipotassium glycyrrhizate can activate cortex compounds (inhibit metabolic enzymes), indirectly enhanced the role of cortex compounds. It can be used in cosmetics such as cream, frost, water, dew, lotion, milk and honey. Toxic substances that neutralize or relieve or reduce cosmetics can also prevent the allergic reactions of some cosmetics, and it is more suitable for high -grade use or cosmetics.
5. Aquinosic acid potassium can penetrate deep inside the skin and maintain high activity, whitening and efficient antioxidant. Effectively it can inhibit the activity of multiple enzymes in the process of melanin, especially inhibit the activity of delatein acid enzymes. What's more, it also has the effect of preventing rough skin, anti -inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
1. The effectiveness of the releasing the tissue of the internal tissue of the yin to prevent the allergenic effect caused by cosmetics
2. Have anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic effect
3. Can reduce and slow AHA, hair dye and other ingredients to stimulate the skin
Sunscreen, mask, essence, skin care water, freckle cream cream, lotion.