Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-20 Origin: Site
Causes of dull skin and dull complexion
Causes of dull skin tone: The causes of dull skin tone are sun exposure, pigmentation, hormone secretion, lead and mercury deposition and other factors. The principle of the formation of dull skin tone: no matter what the triggering factors are, it can make the pigment cells hidden deep in the skin pathologically mutated, and generate the melanin biological chain connecting the pigment cells. Poor sleep, poor diet, mood swings, female menstruation, sunlight exposure , overwork, etc., these conditions can shrink the melanin biological chain, make the pigment cells aggregate, and then surface on the skin surface. After the melanin biological chain is formed, it hides in the deep layers of the skin and can accumulate dull skin at any time. Generally, whitening products can only act on the epidermis, and it is difficult to achieve significant results. The new whitening ingredient Phenylethyl resorcinol (phenethyl resorcinol) can penetrate deep into the muscle base, touch the melanin biological chain, and directly hit the melanin in the dermis, which can significantly lighten the dull skin and relieve dull skin.
The main role of phenylethyl resorcinol in cosmetics and skin care products is antioxidant, whitening and freckle removal, with a risk factor of 1, which is relatively safe and can be used with confidence. It generally has no effect on pregnant women, and phenylethyl resorcinol does not cause acne sex.
Phenylethyl resorcinol has excellent skin whitening effect, can effectively inhibit the activity of B16V cells to synthesize melanin, improve uneven skin tone, and reduce skin coloration caused by ultraviolet radiation. It is also an excellent antioxidant and has anti-wrinkle properties.
The main effect of Phenylethyl resorcinol is to avoid excessive secretion of melanin, and because it has a bisphenol hydroxyl structure, it can not only even out the skin tone, improve the dullness caused by ultraviolet rays, but also have certain antioxidant properties, so that the oxidative reaction in the process of melanin synthesis is eliminated. Contained to fight harmful free radicals that cause skin aging.
Due to its structure and lower molecular weight, it is easier to dissolve in oils, so it penetrates into our skin more easily, and it also greatly exerts its brightening effect.
And its brightening ability is 22 times that of kojic acid, and the activity of effectively inhibiting the synthesis of melanin in B16v cells is also 20 times that of kojic acid.
Regarding the principle of phenethyl resorcinol to inhibit melanin, there are mainly two kinds, the first is to inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, the other is to control the oxidation of dopa, the main effect of phenethyl resorcinol It is to inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, and the key is that it has a bisphenol structure, which can play a competitive inhibitory role on tyrosinase.
Phenylethyl resorcinol (phenethyl resorcinol) achieves the effect of beautifying the skin through the following four ways of whitening and brightening the skin.
Whether it is clinical experiments or market practice, it has been confirmed that Phenylethyl resorcinol (phenethyl resorcinol) has efficient skin whitening and brightening activity, which can solve Asian women's skin problems caused by overactive skin melanin, skin pigmentation, dull skin and other skin problems. troubles. After years of follow-up research, scientists have found that Phenylethyl resorcinol (phenethyl resorcinol) can beautify the skin through the following four whitening and brightening pathways:
1. Phenylethyl resorcinol can effectively inhibit tyrosinase. Without the participation of tyrosinase, the constituent substance of melanin, tyrosine, will not be catalyzed to generate dopa, and there is no possibility that dopa will undergo oxidation reaction to become dopaquinone, and finally accumulate into melanin. So the inhibition of tyrosinase is the best way to make the skin whiter quickly. Phenylethyl resorcinol (phenethyl resorcinol) can effectively inhibit tyrosinase, and its inhibition rate of tyrosinase is more than 200 times that of kojic acid. It can quickly block the biosynthesis of melanin and prevent pigmentation. Appear.
2. Phenylethyl resorcinol can effectively inhibit proteolytic enzymes. Phenylethyl resorcinol can inhibit the catalytic effect of protease on the hydrolysis of peptide bonds, avoid the abnormal hydrolysis of cells and extracellular matrix by protease to accelerate the skin aging process, and also avoid the carbonylation of protein and lipid induced by the abnormal hydrolysis of protease, resulting in skin pigmentation. Excessive composure to maintain normal skin metabolism.
3. Phenylethyl resorcinol can effectively quench free radicals. As long as the skin of the yellow race is exposed to direct sunlight, the ultraviolet rays in the sun may cause the skin to deepen. The reason is that the ultraviolet rays can cause damage to the proteins and lipids in the skin, resulting in the proliferation of superoxide free radicals in the skin. Phenylethyl resorcinol (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) can quench superoxide free radicals caused by ultraviolet rays, prevent the oxidation process of seba and dopaquinone, and maintain healthy skin and normal skin tone.
4. Phenylethyl resorcinol can effectively reduce melanin. Modern skin science has revealed the way of skin melanin production: Dopa is produced by melanocytes, and under the catalysis of tyrosinase, dopa is oxidized to form nude-colored dopaquinone, and dopaquinone is oxidized to form dopaquinone. Ba pigment, dopa pigment accumulates in piles to form melanin, that is, pigmentation. Phenylethyl resorcinol can reverse the process of pigmentation and quickly reduce the "brown" dopaquinone to "colorless" dopa, that is to say, under the action of Phenylethyl resorcinol, even if your facial skin is None of the melanin granules were reduced, but because many of them were in a "colorless" state. Phenylethyl resorcinol is for this reason, so it can make you look fairer in 20 days, without having to wait for a skin growth cycle after 28 days.
It is mainly used as a high-efficiency whitening agent in cosmetics, and has the following functions:
1. Inhibit tyrosinase activity
Phenylethyl resorcinol By inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase, it can inhibit the formation of melanin, reduce the expression of melanin on the skin, and then play a high-efficiency whitening effect.
UV light irradiation will cause cells to generate a large number of oxygen free radicals, which in turn promotes the production of melanin. Therefore, scavenging excess oxygen free radicals can also inhibit melanin production.
And Phenylethyl resorcinol can play an antioxidant role by down-regulating the expression of related proteins, and inhibit melanin production in the above process.
At present, Phenylethyl resorcinol is suitable for almost all skin types, and it can also be used by sensitive skin. Experimental studies have shown that subjects have shown good tolerance after 12 weeks of usePhenylethyl resorcinol . And since 2000, there have only been 3 case reports of allergies caused by the use of skin care products containing Phenylethyl resorcinol , and the proportion is very small, so sensitive skin can use it.