Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-15 Origin: Site
Hydroxytyrosol, also known as 3,4-dihydroxyphenethyl alcohol, has a CAS number of 10597-60-1, mainly found in olive leaves. There is also a certain content in olive oil and wastewater produced by processing olive oil. Hydroxytyrosol: a new generation of anti-aging ingredient, it is also the current anti-aging and whitening ingredient of Zhengda. It is a natural polyphenol compound with a variety of biological and pharmacological activities. It is not only used in the synthesis of cardiovascular drugs, but also as a safe and efficient antioxidant, used in beauty products and health care products, with the effect of wrinkle-removing and anti-aging.
Because in the process of contact with the outside world, various tissues will continue to produce free radicals, and free radicals can damage cell structure and trigger cell apoptosis, and even excessive free radicals can cause various skin problems such as aging, sensitivity, and dullness. It is even the source of disease and cancer. Hydroxytyrosol has higher antioxidant and free radical scavenging ability than other synthetic and natural compounds. According to an authoritative data from Brunswick Laboratory in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Hydroxytyrosol's ORAC anti-oxidant adsorption free radical energy value is more than 10 times higher than vitamin C and more than 4-6 times higher than anthocyanins.
1. Scavenging internal and external free radicals and resisting photo-aging. Hydroxytyrosol can absorb and decompose ultraviolet rays, thereby externally protecting the skin from ultraviolet rays. At the same time, hydroxytyrosol has a strong ability to capture active oxygen and other free radicals, and can effectively scavenge internal oxygen free radicals.
2. Repair oxidative damage and resist aging and disease. Secondly, hydroxytyrosol has a powerful function of repairing skin oxidative damage. Because free radicals snatch electrons from cells or gene protein molecules and destroy various physiological functions of cells, skin is very prone to gene mutation, carcinogenesis, aging and other problems.
Hydroxytyrosol can inhibit the oxidative damage of cell DNA, reduce the DNA damage caused by oxides, restore the normal physiological functions of glutathione (the most important antioxidant in the cell), and neutralize and combine with free radicals to stabilize The activity of free radicals reduces the aggressiveness of free radicals. In addition, it can improve cell activity and help regeneration, increase collagen and hyaluronic acid, so it can effectively enhance the skin's plump and tightness and maintain the skin's moisture content.
Hydroxytyrosol has a powerful function of repairing skin oxidative damage. Free radicals snatch electrons from cells or gene protein molecules and destroy various physiological functions of cells. Skin is very prone to gene mutation, carcinogenesis, aging and other problems. Hydroxytyrosol can inhibit the oxidative damage of cell DNA, reduce the DNA damage caused by oxides, restore the normal physiological functions of glutathione (the most important antioxidant in the cell), and at the same time neutralize and stabilize free radicals. The activity reduces the aggressiveness of free radicals.
1. It has a safe and excellent antioxidant effect
2. Beneficial for bone growth and function, enhance the body's absorption of minerals, and maintain bone density
3. Research shows that it has certain anti-cancer and anti-cancer effects
4. Can be applied to the development of cardiovascular drugs
5. Promote metabolism, improve endocrine, and promote wound healing
The versatility of hydroxytyrosol has been widely recognized in recent years. First applied to beauty products and health products, it helps the human body to absorb minerals, promotes metabolism, promotes wound healing, and delays aging. In addition, hydroxytyrosol can also promote the recovery of cancer in the later stage and improve the effect of chemotherapy. It is better than similar drugs in the prevention and treatment of arteriosclerosis, hypertension, heart disease, etc., and also prevents various diseases caused by smoking. In addition, hydroxytyrosol is used as a natural antibacterial, antiviral and fungicidal product for agriculture and pest control.
1. Beauty and health care products—enhance skin elasticity, make it moisturized, and have the effects of wrinkle-removing and anti-aging
2. Prevent the oxidative damage of retinal pigment epithelial cells and mitochondrial dysfunction caused by acrolein, a toxic component of cigarettes
3. Natural food preservatives
4. Adding cosmetics-reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays to the skin and delay skin aging
5. Dietary supplements, energy bars, functional drinks